Job title: Service Technician
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Our Johannesburg team in Alberton is looking for an experienced Service Technician (Electrician with Trade Test). The successful candidate will be tasked with service work including support, repairs, upgrades, and system improvement.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for all service-related duties in the region including repairs, upgrades, technical support, fault finding, system improvement, agency support and on-site installations.
- Provide customers with on-site and telephonic technical, electrical and mechanical service and support.
- Technical projects after it has been signed over to the service team.
- Provide quotes and assist with sales within the region.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and promoting SA Power projects and products.
Required qualifications and experience
- Grade 12
- A recognised qualification from a reputable institution or training centre
- Trade Test Certificate (Electrical)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar industry or factory environment
- Must have experience and knowledge in AC drives, electrical panel-building, electrical wiring and fault-finding, basic knowledge of PLC programming, networking ethernet, Profinet.
- Must be familiar with the EMC standards for wiring
- Must be able to assist in customers breakdowns including electrical and mechanical fault finding, installing and replacing of products.
- Must be efficient in hardwire circuit fault-finding.
Applicants must be adaptable to flexible working hours, including being on standby and be able to work overtime when required.
To apply, candidates are required to submit a comprehensive CV and proof of Qualifications.
Closing date: 31 March 2022
Please apply here