Our KZN branch in Pinetown, Durban has a vacancy for a Mechatronics Engineer.
The position will consist of understanding machines and designing new solutions for drives and controls. The ideal candidate should be able to interpret applications correctly and determine machine/system requirements as well as test solutions and write software.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide engineering expertise in the KZN region
- System function specification and write-ups
- System solution design – concept, calculations and possible concept drawings
- Software design, testing, R&D and implementation assistance
- Project management
- Consultation with customers on requirements, problems and concepts
Qualifications and experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Mechatronics
- At least 5 years previous experience
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles
- Technical and analytical proficiency
- Previous experience in AutoCAD, PLC programming, understanding of Mathcad or similar software.
To apply, candidates are required to submit a comprehensive CV and proof of Qualifications.
31 January 2019